My Fav Irssi scripts
Here are the Irssi scripts I mostly use
You can download most of them from: web::irssi::scripts.
- adv_windowlist| statusbar enhancement | Dwnld
- crapbuster | removes CRAP or CLIENTCRAP messages from your buffer
- friends | maintains list of people you know | Dwnld
- hilightwin | print hilighted messages to window named hilight
- nm | right aligned nicks depending on longest nick
- screen_away | set (un)away, if screen is attached/detached
- scriptassist | keeps your scripts on the cutting edge
- trackbar | shows a bar where youve last read a window
- usercount | adds a usercount for a channel as a statusbar item
Redirect to my blog
This blog was created in the directory /blog/ so we needed to ad a little piece of code to redirect browsers to this blog.
So instead of going to http://pieter.blinkenshell.org/blog/ you can also browse to http://pieter.blinkenshell.org to get on this blog.
Edit (when your on blinkenshell):
<html><head><meta HTTP-EQUIV=”REFRESH” content=”0; url=http://[YOUR.USERNAME].blinkenshell.org/blog/”></head><body></body></html>
Sure there are many other way’s to do this..
Disable comments in WordPress
Ofcourse you can disable the comments in the admin dashboard
Settings > Discussion >
[ ] Allow people to post comments on new articles
But on some themes it will still show up on your blog.
So I took a dive into my theme files:
and took the comment text out of:
comments.php and index.php
Pieter’s irssi guide
Well actualy not a guide but more a linklist 🙂
Thanks to me, myself and I this blog is rebuild from scratch.
Murpphy’s law kicked in so I needed to dive a little deeper into the pile of coding. WordPress, .htacces and my fat fingers in the database are not a good combination.
Anway, its up and running now and is seems like a good thing to start fresh.